November 17, 2008

Pick n’ Brew

It was the day of my daughter's birthday, I finally have a 'reason' to visit this place. The ambience was great as it was just nice for my Jess - peaceful and comfortable. My husband and I ordered their current promotion sets, which comes with a daily soup, entree and coffee/tea. He ordered a Roasted Beed on Rissoto and for me I had a Chicken Fricassee with Pasta. My pasta was good, which it was served with creamy sauce and some chunky chicken. The roasted beef was not bad as well. On top of that, they serving was quite generous which does filled both of our tummy well. As for my little Jess, she is having her milk in bottle =P and she really had a great time there. As I was too busy with my Jess, I dont really had any time to take some pictures of our foods. But, you may see this special menu on this link http://www.picknbrew.com/promotions-event/promotions-event.html on their special promotion for this month.

I was browing through some of the others blogs too on this restaurant and it seems like many have good comments in it. I think their specialities is coffee and of course we had our coffee, which called Americano, which I believed its just a normal coffee. Hehe... So for those who seeks for a peaceful and q
uite environment, this is a good place to go. Coffee lovers.. this place is a definate place to enjoy a cup of good coffee. And, actually I noticed there are a lot of people from IBM bought their coffee here too (to-go).

The location is quite isolated, which located at the far end of 1-U between new wings and old. I believed that they also have another branch which is in Shah Alam Glenmarie. Do check o
ut this place if you have time. I will definately visit this place again. It is definately a good place for a gathering and have a piece of my mind...

Pick n’ Brew
F233 1st Floor Promenade
One Utama (above SOHO)
Tel: 03-7726 0102
Email: info@picknbrew.com
Web: http://www.picknbrew.com
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

No comments: